Jump in the van, and hit the road with the team as we make stops at some of the best indoor parks, and bike shops between Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Rochester, NY. Filmed over the course of a week on the move, with some of your favorite Kink Team Riders riding indoor skateparks in the dead of the Rustbelt Winter!
See you on the road in January! Try and catch the squad for a session between Milwaukee, WI and Rochester, NY…
Jayden is only 13 years old, and a good friend of ours at Kink. We’re stoked to see him already ripping with style on his Kink Mudrunner Frame!
Some of the guys hit the road recently hitting up Rochester, Philadelphia, and Long Island. Put together by Dan Coller; we hope you enjoy this mix of the dudes cruising and meeting up with the homies!
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Rochester, New York
Benefits: Health Care, Paid Time Off, Bonus Plan, Employee Purchase Plan, and Skatepark Membership.
Blackout BMX – one of the nation’s leading BMX distribution centers has an opportunity for a motivated and energetic individual to join our sales force. As one of our Sales Team Members, you’ll serve as a primary contact to our established network of customers. The candidate is expected to work in our offices located in Rochester, NY. To learn more about our company, please visit www.blackoutbmx.com .
– Provide exceptional service on inbound and outbound phone calls to existing and prospective customers.
– Maintain communication with customers via phone and email.
– Prospect new customers through various company initiatives.
– Educate and motivate customers on product and sales tactics to ensure customer success.
– Record and maintain detailed notes within customer database.
– Travel to various company events: trade shows, customer appreciation parties, and shop stops.
– Actively participate in both division and company wide meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
– Knowledge of BMX bicycles and components preferred.
– Excellent communication skills required verbal and written.
– Ability to multitask and ensure completion of all assignments in a high energy environment.
– Selfmotivated to ensure completion of tasks with minimal supervision.
– Possess a positive attitude and personable, outgoing personality.
– Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills; ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps.
– Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
– Normal office environment with 10% time in warehouse environment
– 2-3 years retail experience preferred.
– 2-3 years phone sales experience preferred.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like years past and to come…we hit the road hard in 2014 and stayed busy traveling, riding, and having fun with friends on our bikes!
We started off the year with one of my favorite watches for 2013…The Kink Travel Retrospective…
Some would say this trip went a little bit unnoticed by the general public…we took a BMX trip using a cruise ship! WTF right?
We premiered our 3rd full length DVD; Squash It!
We made the annual trip to Vegas for Interbike…
We added Australian rail boss, Calvin Kosovich to the family…
Chad Osburn put out a well received web part…
We added the homie Bob Randel to the family…
James Steele finished up a web part we’d been working on for a good part of the year. This was one of my personal highlights for the year. Traveling and filming for this throughout the year was so much fun. James went hard for Canada and for Kink.
Come hang out with a few of us in Rochester, NY August 9th. We’ll be cruising RASP Skatepark and hanging out…