We are now hiring for an in-house Creative Director / Graphic Designer. Kink is looking for someone passionate in creative direction, graphic design, and BMX to add to our team in Rochester. This position also covers graphic design for Kink’s OEM parts brand, Mission BMX. To apply, send an email with your portfolio and experience to email@example.com.
A few weeks ago News 10 NBC WHEC Rochester stopped by Kink BMX and Blackout Distribution headquarters for a Small Business Spotlight! Get some insight from the bossman himself and a look behind the scenes over here…
Enjoy a compilation handpicked by Darryl Tocco for the best of 2018!
The first signature Frame from Kink Pro Dan Coller is on its way! This frame is built tough, but don’t just take our word for it…the proof is right here; the Dan Coller Contender Frame is a straight up badass ride. Available 12/12 worldwide. Enjoy, and make sure you get on top of one of these things, and not in front of it. Contender wins!
We are very excited to announce the Kink BMX Block Party! September 2nd in Rochester, NY for everyone from the general public, youngins’, and bike riders…to come together and have fun in the name of BMX! Don’t miss the festivities supported by @misfitdoughnuts@breakingfreeskatepark @wolfbrigadegym@roccitypark @walltherapyny @jbrdapparel@werekillingtime @firstname.lastname@example.org @letsbefriendsparty@lovehateroc @dandedevillebarber@redfernroc @meatthepress@lepetitpoutine #kinkbmx #bmx #rochester#kinkblockparty
Jump in the van, and hit the road with the team as we make stops at some of the best indoor parks, and bike shops between Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Rochester, NY. Filmed over the course of a week on the move, with some of your favorite Kink Team Riders riding indoor skateparks in the dead of the Rustbelt Winter!
See you on the road in January! Try and catch the squad for a session between Milwaukee, WI and Rochester, NY…
Jayden is only 13 years old, and a good friend of ours at Kink. We’re stoked to see him already ripping with style on his Kink Mudrunner Frame!
Some of the guys hit the road recently hitting up Rochester, Philadelphia, and Long Island. Put together by Dan Coller; we hope you enjoy this mix of the dudes cruising and meeting up with the homies!
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Rochester, New York
Benefits: Health Care, Paid Time Off, Bonus Plan, Employee Purchase Plan, and Skatepark Membership.
Blackout BMX – one of the nation’s leading BMX distribution centers has an opportunity for a motivated and energetic individual to join our sales force. As one of our Sales Team Members, you’ll serve as a primary contact to our established network of customers. The candidate is expected to work in our offices located in Rochester, NY. To learn more about our company, please visit www.blackoutbmx.com .
– Provide exceptional service on inbound and outbound phone calls to existing and prospective customers.
– Maintain communication with customers via phone and email.
– Prospect new customers through various company initiatives.
– Educate and motivate customers on product and sales tactics to ensure customer success.
– Record and maintain detailed notes within customer database.
– Travel to various company events: trade shows, customer appreciation parties, and shop stops.
– Actively participate in both division and company wide meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
– Knowledge of BMX bicycles and components preferred.
– Excellent communication skills required verbal and written.
– Ability to multitask and ensure completion of all assignments in a high energy environment.
– Selfmotivated to ensure completion of tasks with minimal supervision.
– Possess a positive attitude and personable, outgoing personality.
– Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills; ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps.
– Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
– Normal office environment with 10% time in warehouse environment
– 2-3 years retail experience preferred.
– 2-3 years phone sales experience preferred.
Submit resume to: email@example.com