See you on the road in January! Try and catch the squad for a session between Milwaukee, WI and Rochester, NY…
If you’re in California…or close enough…come hang!
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Rochester, New York
Benefits: Health Care, Paid Time Off, Bonus Plan, Employee Purchase Plan, and Skatepark Membership.
Blackout BMX – one of the nation’s leading BMX distribution centers has an opportunity for a motivated and energetic individual to join our sales force. As one of our Sales Team Members, you’ll serve as a primary contact to our established network of customers. The candidate is expected to work in our offices located in Rochester, NY. To learn more about our company, please visit www.blackoutbmx.com .
– Provide exceptional service on inbound and outbound phone calls to existing and prospective customers.
– Maintain communication with customers via phone and email.
– Prospect new customers through various company initiatives.
– Educate and motivate customers on product and sales tactics to ensure customer success.
– Record and maintain detailed notes within customer database.
– Travel to various company events: trade shows, customer appreciation parties, and shop stops.
– Actively participate in both division and company wide meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
– Knowledge of BMX bicycles and components preferred.
– Excellent communication skills required verbal and written.
– Ability to multitask and ensure completion of all assignments in a high energy environment.
– Selfmotivated to ensure completion of tasks with minimal supervision.
– Possess a positive attitude and personable, outgoing personality.
– Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills; ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps.
– Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
– Normal office environment with 10% time in warehouse environment
– 2-3 years retail experience preferred.
– 2-3 years phone sales experience preferred.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org