Chris Doyle has been filming enders longer than most people have been riding. For our 2008 dvd, “Safety First” we ended up filming his last clip in Chapel Hill, NC. Chris had been sweating this manual gap to rail for a few years before this, and decided it was finally time to get it done. One of our flow riders, Jason Owens, lost his mind when Chris accidentally jumped to feeble on the first take. Chris being the professional he is, got back on his bike and laced it next try. Classic Doyle, classic footage.
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Rochester, New York
Benefits: Health Care, Paid Time Off, Bonus Plan, Employee Purchase Plan, and Skatepark Membership.
Blackout BMX – one of the nation’s leading BMX distribution centers has an opportunity for a motivated and energetic individual to join our sales force. As one of our Sales Team Members, you’ll serve as a primary contact to our established network of customers. The candidate is expected to work in our offices located in Rochester, NY. To learn more about our company, please visit www.blackoutbmx.com .
– Provide exceptional service on inbound and outbound phone calls to existing and prospective customers.
– Maintain communication with customers via phone and email.
– Prospect new customers through various company initiatives.
– Educate and motivate customers on product and sales tactics to ensure customer success.
– Record and maintain detailed notes within customer database.
– Travel to various company events: trade shows, customer appreciation parties, and shop stops.
– Actively participate in both division and company wide meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
– Knowledge of BMX bicycles and components preferred.
– Excellent communication skills required verbal and written.
– Ability to multitask and ensure completion of all assignments in a high energy environment.
– Selfmotivated to ensure completion of tasks with minimal supervision.
– Possess a positive attitude and personable, outgoing personality.
– Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills; ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps.
– Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
– Normal office environment with 10% time in warehouse environment
– 2-3 years retail experience preferred.
– 2-3 years phone sales experience preferred.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is easy and you win both ways! Follow Kink at @kinkbikes on Instagram and you are eligible to win a pair of Kink Rex Bars…and if you don’t win, you still get to see new, old, exclusive, and shared, content from us at Kink! Follow, Regram, tag @kinkbikes.
We met Jorge “Kazique” Ceballos on a Kink trip to Bogota, Colombia a few years back. The trip was eye opening from the culture, nightlife and the riders. After watching Kazique take his first run at the local indoor spot, I knew I wanted him repping Kink. We’re hoping to get him to the states this year, to get this guy some coverage!
Desmond Tessemaker is always up to some cool shit! Follow him, starting with Part 1 below, as he hits the road starting in The Netherlands…